What is the FITT Principle?
What is the ACSM?
Other things to keep in mind:
- Your specific fitness goals
- Current level of fitness
- Your genetics (ontogeny, body composition)
- Even if you aren’t reaching the recommended intensity or frequency, that doesn’t mean you are not improving. Your body will still benefit from the exercise – remember that these are only GUIDELINES and must be tailored to fit the individual.
Whew! Well, that’s it for now. Only three days until I’m back home in BC, and I can’t wait to see my parents, sister, and doggie again. Sometimes, when I’m thinking of my family, it helps to look at old posts and think of all the awesome moments we spent together and how many more great times we’ll have in the future. And, of course, it helps to look at photos of yummy food! These are some of the posts and pages I like looking at 🙂
- Spending a week in the beautiful Sunshine Coast with my family
- Living in Paris over the summer with my sister, Seline
- Eats in Waterloo
- My favourite restaurant in Waterloo so far: Red House
- My recipes and holiday baking bucket list
- My new recipe for grain-free, high-protein pancakes made with almond meal and applesauce
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!