10 Ways to Find Happiness While Studying
- Great-smelling candles or lotions
- Notebooks (I just typed nootbokes?) that are cute, colourful, sleek, modern, or whatever YOUR aesthetic is.
- An open window
- Simple snacks like fruit, nut butter, and yogurt
- Finding the right time of day to study. I love mornings, but I might be in the minority with that one!
- An energetic study buddy
- Big, beautiful study tables or calendars
- Essential oils like peppermint or citrus for energy
- Plants or some kind of greenery
- Relaxing music in the background. I always turn to Celtic music.
Speaking of academics, my sister recently received a $750 award for writing a great essay. She attended a brunch and conference to receive the award.
Meanwhile, I made an enchilada casserole! This was made with green chili sauce, lots of onion and garlic, roasted sweet potato (the best part) and delicious yellow corn tortillas. Broccoli and salsa on the side.
Another day I made a random dinner with couscous, a fried egg, salad with honey mustard dressing and nutritional yeast, and fried garlic broccoli. So good.
Friday afternoon is my Princess Cafe day. On Friday, I had the most delicious panini filled with roasted sweet potato, Sriracha mayo, spinach, black bean salsa, and lots of gooey cheddar cheese. The multigrain bun was perfectly crispy and tasted incredible next to broccoli-potato soup.
Busy week ahead – happy Monday, everyone!