Hi everyone! This is just a quickie list that I came up with (on the bus, actually!) for aspirations that I have for the upcoming year. It’s more of a personal checklist and I wanted to make guidelines for how my school year goes.
Do you make “new school-year resolutions”? How do you keep track of progress?
2015-2016 School Year Goals
COOKING and HEALTH
- buy seasonal farmers market vegetables and incorporate them into meals
- prepare nutritious lunches and plan meals every Sunday
- have more plant-based meals
- have smaller meals but bring snacks!
- purchase a shoe tag and attend at least 3-4 different classes a week, including pilates and cirque yoga
- use up my 10-class hot yoga pass
- try something different with friends: ballet or martial arts?
- walk when weather permits!
- do 5-10 minutes of morning stretches a day
- stay on top of assignments by colour-coordinating deadlines and to-do in agenda
- get to know my professors by introducing myself
- ask questions during or after class
- make friends in each of my classes
- join an SLC (student learning club) to review certain topics and meet other students
- volunteer regularly at hospital and ask for a leadership position
- join photography club and Mission Nutrition
- volunteer with student council?
FAMILY and FRIENDS
- facetime Mom and family every weekend
- find a close group of kinesiology friends to study and hang out with
- arrange a fun lunch date with fellow bloggers
- have dinner with all past and present uWaterloo Schulich Leaders
- post once or twice a week
- share more recipes, thoughts, tips, etc. rather than just foodie adventures
- experiment more with plant-based recipes
- write detailed reviews for restaurants
- write a FAQs page