Hey everyone, and welcome to 2015.
I hope you’re all having a wonderful year so far! 😉
I just wanted to share the Top 10 posts of the year with you, and here they are in no particular order. Please note that these are not really ‘new’ posts – I was looking back at the old ones (from March through May) and I really wanted to share them. Enjoy!
1) If you’re all about quick, healthy, and delicious meals, you can NOT miss this post – featuring one my favourite lunches: focaccia toast with avocado, eggs, and cheese.
2) From salads to oatmeal to delicious sandwiches from Whole Foods, check out this awesome post!
3) I dunno if you like pancakes as much as I do, but either way you have to check out my pancake pileup post, which features some of my favourite photos EVER! Why are pancakes so photogenic?
4) Thai fried rice, Taiwanese pork belly stew, and pasta with roasted broccoli – wow, my mom can make anything. Check out this post, righteously named Mom Dinners Galore.
6) Curried chicken with yogurt and a creative new fried rice – all sorts of interesting foodie combos are found here, on this post.
7) If you didn’t have a green smoothie in 2014, I highly recommend trying one! You can find my recipe here, along with some scrumptious meals like quinoa with spinach and chicken, tofu soup, and tomato scrambled eggs. Plus much more!Whole Foods to pancakes to ravioli. This post seriously rocks!
8) Olive Garden, one of my FAVE restaurants, has the best chicken lasagna rolls. Seriously. Read about my fantastic trip to Bellingham here!
9) From sushi to salads to brownies, this post includes some of my most beloved meals. Do not miss out on this one – I’ll show you one of my “sushi-eating techniques”… 😉
10) Now, I guess this isn’t a post, but I think the best page of the year goes to my Summer 2014 in Quebec page. 🙂 I would love it if you took a look at all the amazing things I ate there!
That’s it for now. Thanks for reading and best wishes for an awesome 2015. 🙂